ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for IBM Domino

2015-08-25 10:51:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for IBM Domino
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:49:32 -0400
Eric

After further study with circular logging, it turns out I didn't give good
advise.

With circular logging, incremental backup will not backup the database
unless the database's DBIID changes (a rare occurrence).  Selective backups
to backup the changes along with occasional incremental, to inactivate
deleted databases is the right way to go.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/21/2015
10:30:05 AM: