ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AW: How can I exclude files from dedupe processing?

2015-08-03 10:54:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: How can I exclude files from dedupe processing?
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:52:38 -0400
Michael,

Thank you for pointing out the exclude.dedup option.  But this appears to only
controls client-side deduplication.  Wouldn't the TSM server still try to
deduplicate these objects?

..Paul

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Assistant Director for Storage Services   Fx: 607-255-8521