ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Disk layout for AIX

2015-07-15 09:34:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Disk layout for AIX
From: "Huebner, Andy" <andy.huebner AT NOVARTIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:32:47 +0000
He claims there is a queuing issue with too many at the HBA.  I guess I missed
that the last 12 years of being a storage/TSM admin.
I told him the theory of using many was to allow more concurrency.  Before we
build I just want make sure this is not a mistake that cannot be easily fixed.

Thanks,

Andy Huebner