ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR2033E Command failed - lock conflict

2015-07-07 12:24:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR2033E Command failed - lock conflict
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:20:52 +0000
I have been running 4 streams in parallel against a single NAS server.  There
are parameters within the NAS server that specified how many background tasks
that can be started.  I use a single master script that in parallel start 4
other scripts that run sequentially. I am not at 7.1.1.300 yet, but I am
running 7.1.0.0.