ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Finding backup tapes

2015-06-23 13:41:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Finding backup tapes
From: Jeanne Bruno <JBruno AT CENHUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 17:40:01 +0000
I may be reading your email incorrectly, but:
The DP for Exchange should 'mount' the TDP database first and then you should
be able to restore one or more mailboxes,  one email from one mailbox or the
whole DB.
You need to make sure that whatever drive on your TDP server that you are
mounting/restoring the TDP DB to, is atleast the same size as the original TDP
DB.

YouTube video:
Here are some that IBM presents -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXl95HhyFi0&list=PL1c3vkFzmhec0xvPtplZD_yNpaPNfRHh0