ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] connection failed

2015-06-17 12:16:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] connection failed
From: Francisco Javier <francisco.parrilla AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:14:31 -0500
Hello mad,

first:

Log into tsm client and execute the backup client from command line:

dsmc

With this will try to see if the error is for password node or what kind of
error you are getting. Before this please share de output if the error
doesn't belong to node.

If the error is for node password just update the node to fix it.

Regards