ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] השב: [ADSM-L] Backup and restore question

2015-06-17 09:14:22
Subject: [ADSM-L] השב: [ADSM-L] Backup and restore question
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 13:12:40 +0000
Hi Erwann

I am really lost..
As sent in my previus message , in the test I did.After an backup image (fulll)
made a change on one file.
And run a backup image F: -mode=incremental
And so in the stat that only one file was backup !!!!!
So the option -mode=in remental is valid and respected
the problem after it when run ing a restore backup image got the source file
and not the changed file.

Regards Robert

נשלח מהטלפון הנייד של Samsung