ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DP for SQL 7.1.2.0

2015-06-11 04:56:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DP for SQL 7.1.2.0
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:54:43 +0200
We are in the process of upgrading from 7.1.1 to 7.1.2 because of bugs.
Could you tell us something about the new bugs in 7.1.2?

We haven't done the actual upgrade yet since 7.1.2 requires SQL Server 2014
Management Objects despite us running SQL Server 2012. So we had to
convince our SQL guys first.

Regards

Hans Chr.