ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] scheduleing a restore

2015-06-10 16:28:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] scheduleing a restore
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:26:59 -0400
>From the "DEFINE SCHEDULE" section of the Server Admin Reference "ACTION"
keyword:

*REStore*
Specifies that the schedule restores files that are specified with the
OBJECTS parameter.

When you specify ACTION=RESTORE for a scheduled operation, and the REPLACE
option is set to PROMPT, no prompting occurs. If you set the option to
PROMPT, the files are skipped.

If you specify a second file specification, this second file specification
acts as the restore destination. If you need to restore multiple groups of
files, schedule one for each file specification that you need to restore.