ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] getting a list of directories to restore

2015-06-09 12:00:13
Subject: [ADSM-L] getting a list of directories to restore
From: "Lee, Gary" <glee AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 15:58:36 +0000
We have a restore request which has so many files an dsubdirectories that the
client is timing out before restoration can start.

Can anyone help with a sql query which will get me a list of all next level
subdirectories under the master directory?

All objects will be inactive, as the originals were deleted immediately after
backup.
Something like
Select name where node_name=xx and hl_name=yy

Tried this and got nothing, I know there are hundreds there.

Thanks for any assistance.