ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problem logging in to administrator ID with DHCP node

2015-06-02 08:04:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problem logging in to administrator ID with DHCP node
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:02:57 -0400
Thank you for the suggestion.

Back a while ago, I asked, here, if there are any issues with using DHCP
(vs fixed IP addresses) for the clients to backup and was told that this
was the way pretty much everyone did it.  So far we have not had any issues
with the backups on any other clients we have converted to DHCP. This is
the first problem and I think it is related to the client and the web
interface.