ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 3584 questions

2015-05-22 16:24:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 3584 questions
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 16:22:22 -0400
What Thomas said, only I think he meant to say "3584" everwhere he said "3484".
 AFAIK, there is no such thing as a 3484.

We did a similar thing moving from an ADIC Scalar10K SCSI library to a 3584.
As long as the new library has the same library name as the old library, TSM
will be fine.

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Assistant Director for Storage Services   Fx: 607-255-8521