ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Automatic startup of dsmcad daemon

2015-05-13 11:59:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Automatic startup of dsmcad daemon
From: Alexei Kojenov <kojenova AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 08:57:57 -0700
No, you cannot use the same script on AIX. You'll need to manually add an
entry to inittab.

Alexei Kojenov
TSM Client Development

From:   "madunix AT gmail DOT com" <madunix AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date:   05/12/2015 10:59 PM

Many thanks,,,,,  What about AIX5.3 and AIX7.1 can I do that same script;
or what would be the best...

-Fadi

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSTG2D_6.3.0/com.ibm.itsm.client.doc/c_sched_autotasks.html

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/#!/SSGSG7_6.3.0/com.ibm.itsm.client.doc/c_sched_autotasks.html

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www-2D304.ibm.com_support_docview.wss-3Fuid-3Dswg21358414&d=AwICaQ&c=BY0WRPt8vrhqs_gNwjcMsqT0O3k78MJMGj95ah0eDEA&r=7l_gtgCLb17w6YLNyl5xk2NLH8XcWIQUFrWhANDp1mE&m=4RDt0o8TdQeYT7Ii1ZViKkTgXnGwVMYBosaTpBLlDVU&s=fhaUh52eRzkVpXQ7_lrzp6LM3FFM68g1nLMdm-E4cHA&e=

> I have a server that runs multiple dsmcads at once and created a more
> flexible version attached
>
> HTH
>
> Grant
>
> On 12/05/15 16:20, Grigori Solonovitch wrote:
> > In AIX I am using " nohup /usr/bin/dsmcad &"
> >
> > Grigori Solonovitch, Senior Systems Architect, IT, Ahli United Bank
> > Kuwait, www.ahliunited.com.kw

named