ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Automatic startup of dsmcad daemon

2015-05-12 08:42:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Automatic startup of dsmcad daemon
From: Jeanne Bruno <JBruno AT CENHUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 12:39:47 +0000
Agreed.  RH Linux 6 and above, needs the chkconfig and not the
'cad::once:/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmcad >/dev/null 2>&1 # TSM' in the
inittab file to auto start up upon reboot.

This may help as well:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/#!/SSGSG7_6.3.0/com.ibm.itsm.client.doc/c_sched_autotasks.html