ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AW: EXPIRE INVENTORY problem

2015-05-07 13:38:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: EXPIRE INVENTORY problem
From: Erwann SIMON <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 19:36:54 +0200
Jeanne,

It's just an as I haven't tested it before but I know that command routing can
be used with two different syntaxes :
- one is  : server_name:command"
- another is : (server_name) command
And only the second on is valid in TSM scripts.

>From Admin guide :
"Note: When you are writing scripts, you must use the parentheses for server
routing information."

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON