ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] EXPIRE INVENTORY problem

2015-05-06 10:32:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] EXPIRE INVENTORY problem
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [OITS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 14:31:05 +0000
I'm running TSM 6.3.4.300 on Windows.

I have a script that issues EXPIRE INVENTORY DURATION=90 RESOURCE=40 WAIT=YES.

It was still running over 2 hours after start.

I issued a CANCEL PRO and it's been in "cancel in progress" for over 30 minutes.

During all this time, Q PRO is reporting a constant number of nodes processed,
objects examined and objects deleted.

Database and log space look fine, Health Monitor via the AdminCenter GUI looks
fine.

What's happening in that process that would cause this behavior?

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Office of Information Technology Services
STE 751-S
910 SW Jackson
(785) 296-0631

[Confidentiality notice:]
This e-mail message, including attachments, if any, is intended for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, or disclosure
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy the original message, including all copies,
Thank you.