ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TS3500 SAS

2015-04-27 19:50:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] TS3500 SAS
From: Nick Marouf <marouf AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:48:26 -0600
Hi Everyone,

  I'm trying to setup Storage Authentication Service on a TS3500 library
using TPC as Storage Authentication Server.

 My understanding is that when first activating the SAS service a SSL
certificate is imported, In my case a certificate is imported, however it
invalid

 Unknown,, Unknown,, 29 e2 dc fb b1 6f 63 bb 02 54 df 75 85 a1 5b b6 fb 5e
92 7d  Valid to: 1-1-1900 0:0:0 UTC

The steps in the documentation recommend deleting the invalid certificate
and starting over.

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/STCMML8/com.ibm.storage.ts3500.doc/opg_3584_SAS.html

I've had no luck so far, has anyone setup SAS service? and you encounter a
problem with the certificate import?

Thanks
-Nick