ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] windows 2003 and tsm client questions

2015-04-24 14:36:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] windows 2003 and tsm client questions
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 14:35:21 -0400
Hi Gary,

TSM product version 6.3 is the last one to support Windows Server 2003. 6.4
and later are not supported on that platform.

If the table you are looking at does not agree with this, then let me which
URL you are reviewing. The "official" information is here:

http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21197133

If you go to the 6.3 table within that document,  you will see Windows
Server 2003 is supported:

http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21197133#Version%206.3

Regards,

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/welcome
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2015-04-24
14:21:05: