ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to tell what VM's are running backup in TSM for VE 7.1?

2015-04-24 07:44:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to tell what VM's are running backup in TSM for VE 7.1?
From: "Billaudeau, Pierre" <P.Billaudeau AT SAQ.QC DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:42:52 +0000
Hi Steve,
        As for what has completed, you can run this script (adapt date and
time):
select SUB_ENTITY,DATE(START_TIME) as DATE,TIME(START_TIME) as
START,TIME(END_TIME) as END,ENTITY as DataMover,AS_ENTITY as
DataCenter,AFFECTED as NB_VMDK,BYTES/1048576 as MB,SUCCESSFUL from
SUMMARY_EXTENDED where ACTIVITY='BACKUP' and ACTIVITY_DETAILS='VMware' and
SUCCESSFUL='YES' AND START_TIME between '2015-04-23 06:00:35' and '2015-04-24
06:00:34' order by start_time

Pierre Billaudeau
Administrateur stockage
Équipe livraison des infrastructures serveurs