ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server 7.1.2

2015-04-17 09:26:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server 7.1.2
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 09:23:35 -0400
I too found the 7.1.2 updates on Passport and have an issue with the
Windows BA Client.  I always test it on my Windows 7 workstation first. I
self-unzipped the installation files and ran the setup.exe from the
top-most directory (perhaps that is the problem since it kept talking about
a Demo?). The installer attempts (and fails) to install Microsoft Visual
C++ 2012 SU1 Redistributable (both x86 and x64 versions).  I told it to
continue eventhough both C++ installs failed and it seems to be running ok.

*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Xymon Monitor Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University