ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux 6.4 client hangs on starting dsmc

2015-04-16 13:48:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux 6.4 client hangs on starting dsmc
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:46:31 +0000
If X11 support is available I would suggest running dsm as well. My site
recently had a problem with a Windows client. The dsm command found and
reported a bad options file line during initialization. The dsmc command
started with no complaints and then behaved strangely.

Thomas Denier
Thomas Jefferson University