ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM/CMS

2015-04-15 08:54:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM/CMS
From: David Ehresman <david.ehresman AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:52:53 +0000
Rob,

At our shop TSM/VE, TSM for DB, and TSM for Email nodes outnumber our
traditional B/A nodes.  The CMS function is only marginally useful if it only
works for B/A nodes because I have to go to several hundred machines and
install the code and customize OpCenter.  If it worked with data movers, I
could install the code on a dozen machines and review the logs of hundreds of
VMs.  Very much more bang for the buck.

David Ehresman
University of Louisville