ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Latest firmware level for TS1130-E06 drives

2015-04-13 08:32:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] Latest firmware level for TS1130-E06 drives
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:30:48 -0400
Since we cant get any firmware updates for these drives (we went with
non-IBM maintenance and now IBM locks these up and our maintenance company
can't seem to get them, either),  can someone tell me what the latest
firmware level is for these model drives?

The last one I got my hand on is: 3592_E06_EU6_883.fmrz  back in mid-2014

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator