ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] So long, and thank you...

2015-04-03 17:50:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] So long, and thank you...
From: James Choate <jchoate AT CHOOSES1 DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 21:48:32 +0000
Wanda.
Enjoy your retirement.
You will be missed!

~james

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Prather, Wanda
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 3:10 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: So long, and thank you...

This is my last day at ICF, and the first day of my retirement!

I'm moving on to the next non-IT-support chapter in life.

I can't speak highly enough of the people who give of their time and expertise
on this list.

I've learned most of what I know about TSM here.

You all are an amazing group, and it has been a  wonderful experience in
world-wide collaboration.

Thank you all!

Best wishes,

Wanda

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message (and any attachments hereto) may be
neither the intended recipient nor an agent responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized
disclosure may cause the breaching party to be liable to ConvergeOne Holdings
Corp. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates for damages.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to the e-mail
message, and delete it from your computer without reading it or saving it in any
manner.