ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS9397W ... why?

2015-03-30 14:54:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS9397W ... why?
From: David Ehresman <david.ehresman AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:52:54 +0000
Chapter 3 of the " IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments, Data
Protection for VMware User's
Guide" documents the applications that are supported by the Application
Protection feature of TSM/VE.  This doc can be found at:

ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/products/TSM/current/b_ve_user_guide.pdf

David