ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Is the vCenter appliance supported for TSM for Virtual Environments?

2015-03-25 12:03:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Is the vCenter appliance supported for TSM for Virtual Environments?
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:01:59 +0000
Interesting question that will have to be answered by TSM engineering
officially.

Unofficially, I’ve successfully run VE against both 5.1 and 5.5 Linux vCenter
appliances for quite some time.  We develop a product using VDDK against the
Windows vCenter and the appliance vCenters with no noticeable difference.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer