ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problem with "domain" option

2015-03-20 13:50:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problem with "domain" option
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:48:56 +0000
Andy,

Your suspicion was correct. I displayed the line with "od" options that cause
each byte to be displayed as both a character and an unsigned integer. The
integer value for the character in front of the drive letter turned out to be
150 (en-dash in the Latin I code page) rather than the correct 45. The Windows
system administrator used Notepad to delete the en-dash and insert an ASCII
hyphen. Once this was done the GUI started with no error messages.

Thank you for your assistance.

Thomas Denier
Thomas Jefferson University