ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] NAS storage

2015-03-19 12:40:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] NAS storage
From: "McWilliams, Eric" <emcwilliams AT MEDSYNERGIES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:39:29 +0000
Can NAS storage be used to back up data?  Can I set up a storage pool on the
TSM server to back up to NAS like I do SAN?

Thanks,
Eric

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***

 This message and any included attachments are from MedSynergies, Inc. and are
intended only for the addressee. The contents of this message contain
confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally protected.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or contact MedSynergies, Inc. at postmaster AT
medsynergies DOT com.