ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux permissions not restored

2015-03-16 08:45:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux permissions not restored
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:43:38 -0400
Agreed.  We are in the middle of a massive reorganization of the university
AD structure and all Windows servers are being moved, thus causing huge,
duplicate backups (over 80TB on last count) especially with our
CIFS/directory structure specific backups and they want to keep the
duplicates for 60-days, our RETO retention.  We had to buy more tapes.