ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client option set include/exclude syntax

2015-03-13 07:29:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client option set include/exclude syntax
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 07:27:23 -0400
Hi Steve,

In this situation, "specify all as the pattern" is intended to be
interpreted literally: use the word "all".

inclexcl "include.systemstate all FP_SYSST_100D"

Best regards,

- Andy

Andrew Raibeck | Tivoli Storage Manager Level 3 Technical Lead |
storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/welcome
Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2015-03-13
07:20:32: