ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Fix for privilege escalation bug

2015-03-10 12:20:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Fix for privilege escalation bug
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:18:16 -0500
I think the README is just incompletely labeled.  If you follow the link, the
target page is titled "Linux x86/x86_64 Client Requirements", and the section
for version 6.2 includes both "X86" and "AMD64/EM64T" as supported hardware.

The dsmtca fixes in 6.2.5.4 would be at that code level, too, not just in the
64-bit build of that level.

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa