ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VE 7.1.1.1 backup "freezing" a VM & question about "megablocks"

2015-03-08 08:17:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VE 7.1.1.1 backup "freezing" a VM & question about "megablocks"
From: "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 12:16:28 +0000
In our situation, the backup had no problem.  One had completed, the other was
busy sending data and had to be cancelled.  as soon as the backups finished &
the snapshots were deleted, the servers started responding normally.  No one
knows why.  Of course this is a big red flag for our VM Engineers.
Thanks,
-steve