ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS4174E error

2015-03-05 09:44:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS4174E error
From: "McWilliams, Eric" <emcwilliams AT MEDSYNERGIES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:41:34 +0000
Rick,

I did activate the policy set.  It appears I'm doing something else wrong
because the CAD won't even start after I put the VMMC and VMCTLMC options in
the dsm.opt file.

I noticed on your copy destinations you have a VMPOOL_CTL and VMPOOL_DATA.   Is
the VMPOOL_DATA where you are copying the actual VM backups?

Thanks

Eric McWilliams
www.medsynergies.com