ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6.3 schema for log table

2015-02-25 10:21:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6.3 schema for log table
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:19:26 -0500
Seems to be.  This is what I get from a "Q LOG F=D"

10:17:31 AM   HADES : q log f=d
          Active Log Directory: /tsmlog
               Total Space(MB): 65,536
                Used Space(MB): 569
                Free Space(MB): 64,967
         Archive Log Directory: /tsmarchlog
Total Size of File System (MB): 201,586.68
Space Used on File System (MB): 18,709.09
                Free Space(MB): 182,877.59
          Mirror Log Directory:
Total Size of File System (MB):
Space Used on File System (MB):
                Free Space(MB):
Archive Failover Log Directory:
Total Size of File System (MB):
Space Used on File System (MB):
                Free Space(MB):

This is a .csv output from TSMManager Database Explorer utility of the LOG
table:

ACTIVE_LOG_DIR,AFAILOVER_FREE_FS_MB,AFAILOVER_LOG_DIR,AFAILOVER_TOL_FS_MB,AFAILOVER_USED_FS_MB,ARCHLOG_FREE_FS_MB,ARCHLOG_TOL_FS_MB,ARCHLOG_USED_FS_MB,ARCH_LOG_DIR,FREE_SPACE_MB,MIRLOG_FREE_FS_MB,MIRLOG_TOL_FS_MB,MIRLOG_USED_FS_MB,MIRROR_LOG_DIR,TOTAL_SPACE_MB,USED_SPACE_MB,
"/tsmlog","","","","","182877.00","201586.00","18709.00","/tsmarchlog","64967.00","","","","","65536.00","569.00",

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator