ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE 7.1.1.1 exclude vm question

2015-02-24 11:47:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE 7.1.1.1 exclude vm question
From: "Ryder, Michael S" <michael_s.ryder AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:45:05 -0500
Here's an excerpt from my datamover's opt file.  We use a single opt file
and put all our excludes in it, but I would like to hear how other people
do it, too.

...<snip>...
EXCLUDE.DIR "\\*\*$\...\USMTBackup"
EXCLUDE.DIR "\\server1\T$\Temp"
EXCLUDE.DIR "\\*\*$\...\Program Files\Crystal Decisions\Enterprise
10\FileStore\Output"
EXCLUDE.DIR "\\*\*$\...\SplunkUniversalForwarder"
EXCLUDE.DIR "\\server2\e$"
EXCLUDE "\\*\*$\...\hiberfil.sys"
EXCLUDE "\\*\*$\...\pagefil.sys"

Best regards,