ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] v6.3.5 hung db2??

2015-02-23 11:24:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] v6.3.5 hung db2??
From: "Colwell, William F." <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:23:16 +0000
Rick,

ask L1/L2 about how to make db2 on aix use tcpip to communicate with dsmserv.
aix has a problem doing the massive amount of ipc processing which db2
generates.

I learned of this recently when the rhel 6.6 kernel bug bit us.
The switch to tcpip is available on all platforms.  TSM will run slower but at
least
it will run.

Good luck!

Bill Colwell