ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] archive and directory management class

2015-02-11 09:48:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] archive and directory management class
From: white jeff <jeff.white3 AT BLUEYONDER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:46:21 +0000
Eric

If i remember correctly, dirmc is for backup only. How do you know that the
archived directories are using the default 14 day MC? What does

select * from archives where node_name =- 'nnnnn' and type = 'DIR'

show?

Also, unlike backups, i've always understood that archived directories are
not bound to the MC with the longest retention (RETOnly)