ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Stopping a client backup

2015-02-10 11:31:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Stopping a client backup
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 11:26:12 -0500
In my experience, you can only LOCK the node if it isn't active/connected.
The automatic restarts/reconnects are part of the clients ability to handle
communications problems.

I would first DISABLE SESSIONS on the server and then LOCK the node and
then ENABLE SESSIONS

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator