ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Stopping a client backup

2015-02-10 11:24:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Stopping a client backup
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [OITS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:21:16 +0000
I'll investigate LOCK NODE.

I've tried creating an Option Set with COMMRESTARTDURATION and
COMMRESTARTINTERVAL but Admin Center 6.3.4.300 insists those are invalid
options.

I'm experimenting with my workstation node, and modified my preferences for
those comm settings.  Then tried to copy the option name into Admin Center....
but not a valid option name apparently.

Help in the baclient GUI indicates a server side option can override the node
dsm.opt value.

I'll try the new Operations Center, but not holding my breath there.