ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ICYMI -> Now through 27 Feb... Tell us what you think about the TSM wiki!

2015-02-06 14:23:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] ICYMI -> Now through 27 Feb... Tell us what you think about the TSM wiki!
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 14:20:17 -0500
First, thanks to all who have responded. Second, ICYMI...

Now through 27 February you can take a quick survey to tell us what you
think about the TSM wiki.

Why? We want to improve the wiki and to improve, we need your help. If you
can give us 2 minutes (only 120 seconds!), we can make some meaningful
changes.

Here's the survey link:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1981235/Tivoli-Storage-Manager-wiki

Thanks, in advance, for your help. We'll share what we learn so you can see
the results. Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM - Storage management and data protection
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com