ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] size of objects in the backups table

2015-02-04 07:19:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] size of objects in the backups table
From: Steven Langdale <steven.langdale AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 12:18:26 +0000
An alternative to the export node option (and works well if you want the
active data sum for everything, is to set up an empty active data pool and
do a preview of a stgpool copy.

It'll be faster than multiple exports.

Steven

On 4 February 2015 at 12:08, Rhodes, Richard L. <rrhodes AT firstenergycorp DOT
com