ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] X/Open API on Linux Roadmap, if any

2015-01-28 14:05:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] X/Open API on Linux Roadmap, if any
From: "Sergio O. Fuentes" <sfuentes AT UMD DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:03:02 +0000
Can anyone here or even looky-loo IBM'ers comment on whether or not there
is a roadmap for the X/Open API port to Linux or any platform for TSM API
7.1.x.x?  We actually use that a lot for AFS backups and we were going to
try to update the clients, but it looks like 6.4 is the last port
available.  I'm looking for the tivoli/tsm/api/bin/libXApi.so shared
library, specifically.

It'll need to have this:

nm libXApi.so | grep -i init
[35]    |     32736|      2064|FUNC |GLOB |3    |7      |BSAInit  <----
Need this function
[94]    |         0|         0|FUNC |GLOB |0    |UNDEF  |dsmInit

Thanks for any direction you can provide.

Sergio