ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Grant admin authority domains= requires refreshing for new nodes in domain?

2015-01-28 09:57:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Grant admin authority domains= requires refreshing for new nodes in domain?
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT BILOHOLDINGS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:54:21 +0000
I was referring to granting authority to complete tsm domain(s). For example my
DBA admins, I use the grant authority command  for the domain for TDP versus
individual nodes.
Then I use the same command in a admin schedule that runs once a month so they
get access to any new systems.
"grant authority admin_name cl=node domain=domain_name1,domain_name2 "

Rick