ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tsm for ve, nfs datastores and cbt

2015-01-18 20:37:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tsm for ve, nfs datastores and cbt
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 01:36:15 +0000
My reading of that technote is that the *first* backup will include all
allocated space rather than just the used space; but that subsequent backups
will use CBT and be true incrementals (and the extra allocated space will all
be empty, so it should compress or dedup out).

If you are getting full backups on subsequent runs, I think you should open a
PMR.
Something else is wrong.

Wanda Prather
TSM Consultant
ICF International Enterprise and Cybersecurity Systems Division