ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Drive preference in a mixed-media library sharing environment

2015-01-12 14:59:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Drive preference in a mixed-media library sharing environment
From: "Fr. William Higginbotham OSB" <ourladyhelpofchristians AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 14:56:55 -0500
Could someone please remove me from this list.  I've been on it for quite
some time and don't remember how that happen.  Most of the stuff you guys
talk about is way way outside my wheelhouse.  Thank you for your time and
attention to this matter.

Pax et bonum,

Abp William Higginbotham, OSB
Patriarch
The Church of Ireland in North America

Phone:  910 653 3388

and

Pastor
St. Jude's Free Catholic Church
http://stjudefreecatholic.us/

"You can do no great things, only small things with great love."  St
Theresa of Calcutta

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT u.washington DOT
edu>