ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Drive preference in a mixed-media library sharing environment

2015-01-06 09:50:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Drive preference in a mixed-media library sharing environment
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 06:47:49 -0800
Good to know. Unfortunately, while we have discrete barcode ranges for
each media type, it would be a big change for our checkin/checkout
procedures so I don't know that we'll be able to go that route. We'll live
with it for now, and file a PMR with IBM if it does start impacting us
more. Based on the documentation, it does seem like the current behavior is
a defect.