ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tsm for VE restore question

2014-12-30 11:54:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tsm for VE restore question
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:52:28 +0000
There are 2 GUI's for 7.1.1.

On the system where TSM for VE is installed,
If you do start > programs > Tivoli Storage Manager> TSM for Virtual
Environments,
        you will see there is a TSM for VMWare UI, and also the TSM Recovery
Agent 7.1.1

The TSM for VMWare UI doesn't have all the VM-level functions in it yet.

The TSM Recovery Agent (which existed since VE 6.x) will let you restore a
single hdisk.
(It has to be installed, instead of running in the browser.)

Wanda Prather
TSM Consulting
ICF International Enterprise and Cybersecurity Systems Division