ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] checkin libv command

2014-12-23 16:55:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] checkin libv command
From: "Huebner, Andy" <andy.huebner AT NOVARTIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:53:41 +0000
That tape may need to be checked in as private so it can continue to be used.
I would not re-label that tape.
I may be wrong, but I think DRM would only list the tape if it has moved
offsite.

You may also need to run an audit on the library.  Be sure there are not any
tapes mounted when you run the audit.
audit libr XXXX checklabel=Barcode

Andy Huebner