ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client node replication

2014-12-23 13:13:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client node replication
From: Karel Bos <tsm.wad AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 19:11:23 +0100
Node replication is a tsm server to tsm server function.  The os running
the tsm server isn't involved.  Currently using node replication to migrate
nodes from aix to a win2k12 tsm environment.

Keep in mind there seem to be some tsm db issues on the target server. The
tsm db grows faster than expected and seen on the source.