ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Who thinks the redesigned PASSPORT site is "easy to use"?

2014-12-21 12:58:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Who thinks the redesigned PASSPORT site is "easy to use"?
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 12:56:43 -0500
'getting used to' change isn't the issue (I've been in the computer field
for 37-years - everything has changed numerous times). Taking something
easy-to-use and making it overly cumbersome and IMO non-functional (I still
haven't found the software I know we are entitled to and was easily found
before the redesign - I finally gave up) is!

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
BigBro / Hobbit / Xymon Administrator
VCU Computer Center